It has been snowing off and on for the last week now, but Friday and Saturday it started coming down and sticking!
This is what the house looked like on Thursday.
Out playing in the snow!
I was waiting for Grant, Jon, and Alycia to get home from sledding
This is looking up the street from our house, I think there is about 8 inches of snow
This is what our house looked like this morning, we couldn't even tell where the stairs were going up to the front door, and you can barely see the stairs going up to the porch!
Our front yard looking up the street.
Alycia and I
It's been pretty crazy weather here lately, and I'm not even sure if I'll be working this next Monday and Tuesday or not before Christmas but I'm enjoying watching the snow come down, and sitting inside and working on puzzles and watching movies! Love and miss you!

3 comments:
OH MY GOSH!! That is beautiful. I am so jealous. Your house looks so cute with snow. Our snow up north sucks, its like not even real snow. I wish I could go play with you in it. Love ya!
Wow! It looks beautiful from here. I'm sure after the beauty set it the driving was not as fun.
BRYONY!! How are you girl? You look gorgeous. I love your photo shoot:) And holy crap it looks freaking freezing. Its pretty though:) So how the heck are you?! Love ya tell the girls I say what up:)
Post a Comment