Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baber day

My poor girlfriend wasn't feeling well this morning so I decided to take the day off and care for her with chicken noodle soup and snuggling. She is very ill but I am confident that with my help she will be fully recovered by tomorrow. Maybe I will take advantage of the fact that she is bed ridden and make her watch a bunch of movies that she doesn't want to see. This list includes The Horse Whisperer, Flicka, Black Beauty, Saving Private Ryan, Platoon, The Deer Hunter, Full Metal Jacket, Troy, Alexander, 300, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Scarface and Bambi. Holla at my blog.

2 comments:

Tatiana said...

HI!!! I wish that we were near each other so when I was sick you could take care of me! You are such a good friend. love ya! Ps How was Celine?

eva said...

Bryony!!!! Good to see you've joined the ranks! I have never seen your Grant before...more pics!!!! I agree..you are a good friend! Love ya! Eva